Why Nepalese workers?
Over the past few years, a growing number of employers from overseas countries are paying their attention to Nepal for recruitment of manpower to cope with the increasing requirement of manpower in their countries. The following are the lucrative advantages to hire Nepalese workers.
- The fact that Nepalese people are committed to their duties and responsibilities cannot be denied because of which countries, especially from the Middle East and East Asian countries have shifted their interest towards Nepalese manpower by recruiting them in different categories. The reason could definitely be the honesty, hard work, loyalty, discipline and above all commitment of Nepalese people towards one’s duties and responsibilities.
- Manpower in Nepal are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is lower as compared to other countries.
- All categories of workers such as professionals, skilled, semi killed and unskilled almost in all fields are readily available for immediate placement.
- Nepalese workers are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous conditions.
- Nepalese workers discharge their duties relentlessly, without hitch and without any kind of discontent.
- The government procedures and formalities in Nepal are comparatively simple.
- The Nepalese people are peace-loving, simple-minded, dedicated and extremely loyal to their employers, have high sense of responsibilities & discipline.
Sugam Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- Dhapasi 08 Samakhusi(Ring Road) Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: +977-1-4387183
- Fax: +977-1-4386106
- Mobile: 00977-9851009946, 9813492755
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org