Date: 04 August 2016
POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS..
That we M/S. Italian Electro Mechanical & Real Estate Services W.L.L with postal address at post. Box. No 207381 Manama, Kingdom Of Bahrain, a company duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of Qatar with do hereby appoint M/S SUGAM OVERSEAS PVT LTD. SAMAKHUSHI, KATHMANDU, NEPAL, LIC. No. 838-066/067, a recruitment agency approved by the Government of Nepal Ministry of Labor and Transport Management, vide Registration to be our true lawful attorney and agent in Nepal respect of handling all the affairs with the protector of Emigrants, Government of Nepal and sign all required documents by the said officers in connection with the recruitment of all Persons against visas as per attached list for employment with us and to arrange all matters relating to emigration, etc.
This power of attorney is made in relation to our Demand Letter dated 04 Aug 2016 in the presence of the subscribing witnesses.
For and On behalf of
For M/S. Italian Electro Mechanical & Real Estate Services W.L.L
Arun Kumar K S
Date: 04 August 2016
M/S SUGAM OVERSEAS PVT LTD.
SAMAKHUSHI, KATHMANDU, NEPAL,
LIC. No. 838-066/067
We request you to select and recruit the following suitable personnel for our company from Nepal as per the details given below.
No. Category No. of workers Salary (QR) Salary (in words)
General workers 500 900 Nine hundred Qatar Riyal Only.
The following Terms & conditions shall be included in the contract.
1. Period of employment : Two years (renewable)
2. Place of Employment : Kingdom of Bahrain
3. Air Ticket : For Joining the Company for the first time
(KTM-Manama) and then Up & down air ticket will
Provided after the completion of two years
4. Working Hour : 8 hrs per day, 6 days per week (48 hrs per week)
5. Over time : As per Bahrain labor law.
6. Probation Period : 90 days from date of entry into Kingdom of Bahrain
7. Resident permit : Resident permit will be provided by the company
free of the cost.
8. Accommodation : Free bachelor accommodation should be
Provided by the company
9. Water, electricity & gas : Provided by the company
10. Food : Provided by the company for free of cost.
11. Medical / Insurance : Provided by the company
12. Transportation (Bus) : Provided by the company(to and from the work site)
13. Uniform, and safety Materials : Provided by the company
14. Work Visa : Provided by the company (without any cost)
15. Agency service charge : will not provided
16. All Other Term & Conditions : As per Bahrain labor law
Arun Kumar KS
Date : 04 August 2016
The Director General,
Department of Foreign Employment
Subject : Letter of Guarantee
We, M/S. Italian Electro Mechanical & Real Estate Services W.L.L P.O.Box: 207381, Manam-Kingdom Of Bahrain hereby guarantee that all Nepalese workers recruited through our agent M/S SUGAM OVERSEAS PVT LTD. SAMAKHUSHI, KATHMANDU, NEPAL, LIC. No. 838-066/067, Mob. +00977 9851009946 will be working in our company in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain only throughout their contract period.
We further guarantee that these workers will not be sent to work in any other establishment or any third country during the paid of contract.
Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Arun Kumar K S
M/S. Italian Electro Mechanical & Real Estate Services W.L.L L
Date: 04 August 2016
Inter party Recruitment Agreement
This agreement made and entered into by and between M/S. Italian Electro Mechanical & Real Estate Services W.L.L L, duly registered under the laws of Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, with business address at P.O.Box: 207381, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain and represented by Mr. Arunkumar K S in his capacity as Managing Director, herein after referred to as the FIRST PARTY.
M/S SUGAM OVERSEAS PVT LTD. SAMAKHUSHI, KATHMANDU, NEPAL, LIC. No. 838-066/067, Mob. +00977 9851009946 A Company duly registered to deploy manpower from Nepal and existing under the Laws of Nepal, with business address at Samakhushi, Katmandu, Nepal, and represented by Mr. D.P.(Dillip) Bhattarai in his capacity as Managing Director herein after referred to as the SECOND PARTY.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. That the SECOND PARTY will make all the arrangement to supply manpower from Nepal, as per the request and specification of FIRST PARTY.
2. FIRST PARTY will recruit workers from Nepal through SECOND PARTY for his company.
3. FIRST PARTY will agree to appoint SECOND PARTY as its legal representative in Nepal for the purpose of supplying manpower (Nepali Workers) for his company and will provide all the required documents such as Power of Attorney, Demand Letter and Contract Agreement for the selected workers.
4. SECOND PARTY will be completely responsible to bring selected manpower from Nepal to Doha-Qatar and will guarantee for three months. During this period if any of the deployed workers found to be medically unfit, refused to work and got homesick, SECOND PARTY will bear all the expenses for repatriating the said workers back to his/her home country and make replacement free of charges.
5. FIRST PARTY will provide free visa for all the selected workers.
6. FIRST PARTY will provide free accommodation & transportation for the selected workers here in Doha as per the prevailing Labour Law of the state of Qatar & its own rules.
7. The First party will provide all the facilities incorporated in the demand letter to all the selected workers as per the Company rules.
8. FIRST PARTY will make all the arrangements to receive all the selected workers within 25 days of issuing them the entry visa to Kingdom of Bahrain.
9. This agreement takes effect upon signing thereof by both the parties concerned.
10. Air ticket will be provided by FIRST PARTY for the first time joining from KTM to Manama. And also provided after the completion of contract period.
11. 1st party will not pay any service charge to second party will take from candidates as per Nepal govt. rules.
By: FIRST PARTY SECOND PARTY.
Name : Mr.Arunkumar K S. Name: Mr D.P.(Dillip) Battarai
General Manager ( Managing Director)
Date: 04 August 2016
This agreement is made and entered into the day………………… of M/S. Italian Electro Mechanical & Real Estate Services W.L.L. P.O Box. …….Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain( herein after called the company in his capacity as first party) through our lawful attorney present in Nepal.
Mr……………………………………………….Nationality…………:Nepali, with passport No:……………………..Place of issue: Kathmandu in his capacity as the Second party.
The second party agreed to work with the First party as …………………………….in the occupation and Basic Salary: QR:……… Per month and agreed on the terms & conditions.
For your prior to the below mentioned terms and conditions of the contract are as follows:
1. Period of employment : Two years renewable contract.
2. Working Hours : 8 hours per day & 6 days per week.
3. Accommodation : Provided by the company.
4. Food Allowance : Provided by the company for free of cost.
5. Air ticket : Joining air ticket from Nepal to Manama (Kingdom of Bahrain) is to shouldered by the employer & also Company will provide return air ticket after the completion of two years contract.
6. Transportation : Provided by the Company.
7. Medical & Insurance : Free medical treatment provided by the Company.
8. Overtime : As per Bahrain labour Law of Basic salary.
9. Annual Leave : 21 Days per year.
10. Resident Permit : Provided by the Company.
11. Other term & conditions : As per Bahrain labor law.
First Party Second Party
Italian Electro Mechanical & Real Estate Services WLL . Candidates signature Managing director.