Requirement of documents vary from country to country. Documents requirements also depend on
whether the embassy of manpower importing has a diplomatic mission in Nepal or not. Basically, we
demand two types of documents before making a final deal for sending workers overseas. We follow the
in-detail government provisions to avoid unnecessary hassles to the workers.
- Demand Letter: Demand letter should be addressed to Sugam Overseas Pvt. Ltd. License No: 838/066/067,
The letter should have details of the number of workers, nature of job with required category, salary,duty hours, food and accommodation facilities, overtime, transport, insurance of workers, residence
permit and other benefits.
- Power of Attorney: Power of Attorney is a legal confirmation, on behalf of employer, for selection of manpower. This authorizes Sugam Overseas Pvt. Ltd. License No: 838/066/067 for sending workers
- Employment Contract: The employing company should provide the employee with an employmentagreement as per demand letter.
- Service Agreement: Employing Company should provide us service agreement between company
and recruitment agency in Nepal.
- Guarantee Letter: The employing company should not transfer any workers to another country
without approval of competent Nepal Government authorities.
Above documents from 1 to 5 should be signed by company’s authorized person, bear Company
Seal and documents 1 & 2 should be attested from Chamber of Commerce or Ministry of Foreign
Affairs from the respective country.
For Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- In case of Block Visa issued for Kathmandu, Nepal, the company should prepare all above mentioned
principle documents authorized to Sugam Overseas Pvt. Ltd. License No: 838/066/067, which is
recognized Nepalese agent by the embassy of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, located in
We prefer Kathmandu, Nepal for visa endorsement because we have our own ID Card through which
we can endorse the visa on time.
- In case of Block Visa issued for nearest embassies-Delhi and Mumbai, India, the employing company should
prepare all following documents in the name of Sugam Overseas Pvt. Ltd. License No: 838/066/067
Electronic Authorization Letter, 2. CR Copy (Company Registration Copy), 3. Visa Approval Slip
We do not prefer these places for visa endorsement because we have to rely on Indian agencies.
Documents from 1 to 5 should be same as above. But the following documents should be in the
name of associate office recommended by Sugam Overseas Pvt. Ltd. License No: 838/066/067
6.Electronic Authorization Letter: The employing company has to write a letter according to visa
approval slip to the Electronic Authorization Office or Embassy for visa endorsement of the workers.
7.Visa Slip (Copy): The original visa slip is required in case of Block Visa. However, the photocopies
of Block Visa are acceptable in case of multiple Block Visa.
8.Company Registration (C. R.) /one photocopy only.
For Other Countries:
The documents mentioned above 1 to 5 should be signed by company authorized person and bear
company seal. The documents 1 and 2 must be duly sealed and attested by Chamber of Commerce
and Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective country.
Sugam Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- Dhapasi 08 Samakhusi(Ring Road) Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: +977-1-4387183
- Fax: +977-1-4386106
- Mobile: 00977-9851009946, 9813492755
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org